Specialists in surface treatment technology
For more than 55 years, the Derustit Group have been leading European specialists in surface treatment. Derustit Surface treatment technology are specialists in the conditioning and maintenance of stainless steel.
Derusting was the motto of the founders of the enterprise in 1953. Initially electrochemical derusting processes as well as the hydrous derusting by means of phosphoric acid formed the centre of our activities.
Taking the statement "even stainless steel rusts" into account, we started soon dealing with the surface treatment of stainless steel. Derustit developed into one of the today's leading specialists for the chemical and electrochemical surface treatment of stainless steel.
It is our task to offer optimal solutions for surface problems, which can result from the handling of this material to the firms who process stainless steel or operate installations made of this material. It is not only the optical appearance and the increased corrosion resistance which is emphasized but also the improvement of the functional characteristics of the stainless steel surfaces.
Our activities comprise:
- Pickling of stainless steel, in licensed firms as also in your firm or on site.
- Electropolishing of stainless steel on-site & of-site.
- Grinding and polishing of stainless steel on-site & of-side.
- Reconditioning of stainless steel on-site & of-site.
- Production of pickling and cleaning chemicals for austenitic CrNi steels, special alloys and aluminum.
- Planning and installation of complete pickling plants as well as all facilities related to environmental protection.
- Planning and delivery of electropolishing installations for stainless steel and non-ferrous metals including the electrolytes required.
- Production of industrial chemicals for cleaning and conservation of metals.
- Advice on all questions relating to the surface treatment of stainless steel
Market leader for more than 55 years
Worldwide operations, on location
Specialists in the conditioning of stainless steel